-
January 18th, 2026, 06:37 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Card payment integration for applications
Hi friends,
In my project (Android/iOS), I need to integrate a direct card payment system for services and goods, processing and callbacks, for example, payment on Uber App, etc.

Can be this done? Can you guys, recommend third-party services for this implementation?
-
January 19th, 2026, 09:37 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Card payment integration for applications
I’d recommend Stripe. Assuming of course you’re only talking about physical, real-life goods and services. Any digital goods need to go through Apple/Google’s IAP systems I believe.
-
January 19th, 2026, 09:37 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Card payment integration for applications
For the loop issue, I’d double-check any template sensors or automations that read and write to the same entities, since that’s usually where things spiral. Keeping anything experimental in its own folder under custom_components makes it way easier to track what’s happening. I’ve looked at setups where people map renewals like they manage services on payinsider.com, and the key trick is keeping all date calculations in one place.
-
September 27th, 2026, 09:15 AM
#4
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Card payment integration for applications
Choosing the right payment gateway depends entirely on whether you are handling physical services or in-app digital goods. As mentioned, platforms like Stripe are industry standards for external transactions, but compliance with Apple and Google billing policies is strictly enforced for digital content. From an architecture and risk management perspective, maintaining clean callback loops, robust encryption, and reliable transaction logs is essential. For a deeper look into how digital platforms evaluate secure transaction structures and operational transparency, you can check out analytical iGaming reviews, which break down these reliability frameworks in detail.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks